How do I trigger customer satisfaction survey between two Jira instances via the backbone feature?
We have our Jira instance connected with customer's. We want to enable CSAT during ticket resolution state from our Jira to trigger a response from the customer end. How do I achieve this please?
Thanks and regards,
Sudhakar
@Nithin Revanna
Hi Sudhakar,
CSAT is related only to Jira Service Management.
You can find how to set it in the following article: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-customer-satisfaction-surveys-csats/
Hope this helps.
Hi @Sudhakar ,
I've personally never done this (we were exploring to use the Backbone for one implementation), but if you don't get help here, you can try reaching out to vendor directly via their support portal to see if they can maybe assist you with this requirement.
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you for pointing to our support portal @Tomislav Tobijas.
@Sudhakar, I'd also recommend to get touch with our support team to look at your case. We're not aware of any limitation regarding satisfaction surveys but there might be something special for your setup - and we're happy to find out the reason with you.
Thank you Gentlemen I will do so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.