I have been trying to assess my project and obtain some help in any form or shape to my issue and the response is always the same.
My previous employee created a project on a free version of Jira and placed an email with an alias which does not exist anymore, as the admin of the project. This email will not receive any more email as she DELETED the alias. It has caused me all sorts of issues and Jira was created with this alias.
Now, as the owner of the company, I do not have admin access to this project, which was being widely used and I wanted to upgrade even so I could have more of it.
Unfortunately Customer Service keeps sending me emails saying I am not authorised to receive any help as I am not the admin email registered.
Seriously, today I give up! I will also place a review about you guys, shocking customer service support, never seen anything like that and regreat any minute of my decision of choosing this as a platform. I will now start from scratch.