Hi all,
I'm setting up Jira to manage projects executed by multinational teams. I've read about the possibility to set up holiday schemes, but I still have doubts on how to set up my teams correctly.
I want to use functional teams, a these are - as far as I understand - built based on an assigned skill, which can be then grouped into different skill levels within the team.
The situation is that I have the following teams/skills involved in all projects:
- Implementation Managers
- Database Analysts
- Account Managers
- Technical Project Managers
- Finance Managers
All teams are diverse in terms of where people are based. Therefore, I can't assign one single holiday scheme to e.g. the implementation managers team, but would rather need to set up another dimension to group all project members from UK, from Austria, etc.
How can I set this up so that all employees have their own holidays reflected in the planning tools?
+ is there a possibility to integrate bamboo HR and to sync holidays, vacation, sick leave etc. directly from there?
Thanks in advance!