I'm trying to create a form in JSM. I appears I've reached some sort of max limit on the number of fields/sections/whatever that the form allows. Vertical scroll bar is pegged at the bottom and i can't get a cursor to show on the right side of my last field entry to even attempt a carriage return.
Mike
Hello @Michael Cheatham
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I'm not finding documentation about limits. How many fields do you have? How many sections do you have?
Have you tried access the same form build using a different browser application? Or a private browser window? Or at a different zoom setting?
@Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for the response. I tried different browsers and zoom settings. The same result persists.
I currently have 11 fields. As yet, I am not using sections.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.