PRECONDITIONS:
1. We have 1 Jira project named "Apple"
2. As a Scrum Master I want to have a scheduled Email sent by Jira Automation, with the list of tickets according to specific JQL.
3. Expected Email format:
- I want to see total number of completed features yesterday
- I want to see total number of completed bugs yesterday
- I want to see the list of completed features (clickable key, status, summary)
- I want to see the list of completed bugs (clickable key, status, summary)
Expected Email to receive:
Features completed yesterday: Total 3
KEY(link) - STATUS - SUMMARY
KEY - STATUS - SUMMARY
KEY - STATUS - SUMMARY
Bugs completed yesterday: Total 3
KEY - STATUS - SUMMARY
KEY - STATUS - SUMMARY
KEY - STATUS - SUMMARY
WHAT I HAVE NOW:
When: Scheduled
every 1 Days
Then: Lookup Issues
JQL* = project = "Apple" AND (status changed to (Done) during (-1d, now()) AND issuetype in ("Feature"))
And: Create variable
Variable name* = CompletedFeatures
Smart value* = {{lookupIssues}}
And: Lookup Issues
JQL* = project = "Apple" AND (status changed to (Done) during (-1d, now()) AND issuetype in ("Bug"))
And: Create variable
Variable name* = CompletedBugs
Smart value* = {{lookupIssues}}
And: Send Email
Features completed yesterday: Total ???????????
???????????
Bugs completed yesterday: Total ???????????
???????????