I need to create a rule that when issue in moved to On hold(status) it gets directly to the backlog.
hello @Nissim Ariel
Have you tried to create this rule? Please show us what you have and tell us the part where you are having trouble.
Is this for issues in a single project or multiple projects?
Is this for issues in a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? You can find the project Type information on the View All Projects page under the Projects menu.
When you say "backlog" are you referring to another Status, or referring to changing an issue from displaying in the Board view to displaying in the Backlog view?
Are you working with a Scrum board or a Kanban board?
Hi
Company managed, Scrum board, One Project.
I can figure out how to trigger when a trasition happens but to tell the automation to move to Backlog - I cant find.
Use the Edit Issue action, select the Sprint field, and leave the value entry field blank.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.