I have a rule in which I want to assign the issue based on a field Customer. As the configuration is quite complex, I would like to keep this rule separated from the rest.
In parallel I have a rule creating an issue in this specific project and setting the customer in multiple branch
Rule 1:
- On issue creation in First project,
- If Customer = "asdf"
- Assign to Somebody
- If Customer = "qwer"
- Assign to SomebodyElse
- Notify the Assignee
Rule 2:
- On a transition in a JSM
- Create a new issue in First project,
- Set Customer to "asdf"
- Do the rest
My question is "At which moment is the rule 1 triggered?"
- After the point 2 of Rule 2
- After the point 4 of Rule 2
In fact it is a question about atomicity of rules...
Thanks in advance.