The default issue type scheme I am using only has task and sub-task. I am expecting to see sub task, bug, improvement, new feature and task.
Where can I make these other issue types available?
You can create a new issue type scheme and add those issue types in that scheme.
Then apply this issue type scheme for your project, then all those issue typeswill be availablefor your project
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/associating-issue-types-with-projects-185729585.html
Pilar
Hi James,
JIRA doesn't have default issue types any more.Issue types are now created when Projects are created.Bug issue type is created when a Software project is created and that project type is available with JIRA Agile.
You can create your own issue types and associate them on a Workflow Scheme for having bugs, features and other issue types associated to your projects.
We still need to get some documentation updated regarding this.
Here is more on Associating Issue Types with Projects
Cheers
I was confused about this when I signed up for a new JIRA account. I was already very familiar with JIRA cloud before. Thanks Mauro.
Thank you Mauro. I was starting to panic that I had to wipe the whole cloud instance and start again. I am going to leave it with missing stories if it is not going to be used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.