Hi,
I hope you are well. I am currently in the position where I have to manage two different boards for two separate environments.
I have two boards: Development board and Staging Environment. I am attaching the screenshot for reference. Below is the screenshot for Development board.

When ticket moves to Done on Demo, I want to create a clone and move that ticket to Pending staging deployment but keep the original ticket in Done on Demo so I can track the velocity.
Below is the screenshot for Staging Environment

So, the ticket should move from Done on Demo to Pending Staging Deployment.
I want to keep the ticket in Done on Demo as well so I can track velocity so when the sprint closes. Also, I don't want to create the tickets in backlog as well. It should be the same in 2 boards. When the sprint ends, the ticket in the Development Env should be completed which makes sense but it should reflect on the staging Env.
Please let me know how I can achieve this.