Hi all,
I am trying to cancel a trial subscription before it moves to a paid solution but when following the steps it shows me that I do not have permission to do so - I am the only user on my account - how can I fix this or reach directly to a support person?
Thanks!
Hi @Cristina Banuta Welcome to the community!
As you don't have sufficient permission to cancel the subscription I would suggest you create a support ticket with Athe tlassian vendor https://support.atlassian.com/
Thank you @Manoj Kumar Gangwar
Yes, I tried the support page - but it's taking me in circles with articles. The articles did not help me solve my lack of access issue - I don't understand how could I not have permission to manage my own account since I am the only user
How can I actually get in touch with a human?
No problem, I have raised an request on your behalf and An Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days
I think I figured it out - I am on a free trial and from what I read only paid subscription have access to billing platform - but basically I want to cancel my subscription before the trial is over - how can I do that if the articles that are shared are not applicable to me?
Hi @Cristina Banuta
I can see your account is the site admin, so you should have the ability to cancel this trial if you wish. The screenshot you posted appears to have an unexpected value in the URL. I'm not sure what would cause this, but you might want to try a different browser or try using an incognito session in your browser to see if you can login to your site that way and try to then manage the subscription on your site.
If that doesn't work, I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/48/PCS-365251
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.