We cannot receive email requests.
Hello @Julius Cezar Ariones
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please provide more information.
The title of your post says "outgoing email" but the body of your post says "receive email requests". Is the problem related to creating issues from emails sent to an address? Or is the problem that email notifications about actions happening in Jira are not being received by the expected recipients?
We are using the free version of JIRA ITSM(Cloud), the outgoing email option is not configurable. And we are not receiving emails sent on the assigned external email account assigned.
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand.
When you say "outgoing mail option is not configurable", can you provide a screen image of what you are viewing in Jira? If this was configurable, what do you expect would then occur?
When you say you are not receiving emails sent on the assigned external email account, who is the sender of those emails? What do you expect the result to be when those emails are sent?
We are not receiving all emailed request issues, So if I can check the setting of the outgoing email. What do you think is the problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.