Add-on: Time Reports for JIRA Cloud
Version: 1.1.3-AC
I have a Timesheet report that gathers all the logged time for a month and aggregates all the time logged in subtasks up to the parent issue.
I have a custom field added to the parent task to indicate if the issue is "Capitalisable" (Yes/No)
I have two saved filters
- IT Dev: Capitalisable = project in (A, B, C) AND Capitalisable = Yes AND type != Epic
- IT Dev: Non-Capitalisable = project in (A, B, C) AND Capitalisable = No AND type != Epic
When I use the filter in the report I get a time report based on the time logged in the parent tasks only. It doesn't include the subtasks because the filters exclude them owing to the fact that they don't have the Capitalisable custom field set.
Example:
timesheet-december-2015.png
The report using the same filter in the previous plug-in "JIRA Timesheet Reports and Gadgets Plugin" version 3.0.1.0 (which is now being removed from JIRA Cloud) successfully aggregates time logged from subtasks.
timesheetreport_december_2015.png
How can I get the same behaviour from the new plug-in?
Regards,
-Andy