Part of our team uses Asana for their project management and needs to sync their tasks into Jira issues. For the majority of our Jira projects, this isn't a problem and I use the native Jira Cloud integration for Asana and link up the tasks and issue types.
However, one of our projects shows that Task, Story, and Bug are issue types available in Jira but they are grayed out in Asana and I can only select Epic.
I have confirmed with Asana Tech Support that this is a Jira permission issue. But I cannot for the life of me figure out WHERE in the Jira permissions to make a change. I have full Admin function for this project and I have enabled everything that I can see, so there must be some dependency that is hidden somewhere. HELP!
This is what it looks like for this specific project that doesn't allow Task, Story, or Bug to be synchronized from Asana.

This is what it looks like for all other projects
