Hi,
I have created a SPACE in forum, Now I want to integrate that space in JIRA service desk asKnowledgebase. For that when I am going to create the application Link it ask for the Consumer Key, Consumer Name and the Public Key. Please guide me where I can find this info ?
I have checked that if I cant provide the keys and consumer name then when I clicked on Confluence KB, then Select Link to a knowledge base radio button and finally select the Application it shows following error.
" We do not support the currently configured application link."
When Configuring the Outgoing Authentication- OAuth it shows following error
Technical details
Log's referral number: eb4e07ef-a64c-4c17-b2b5-67a0297b9a70
Cause
Referer URL: https://servicedev.xxx.com/plugins/servlet/applinks/auth/conf/config-tabs?direction=OUTBOUND&applicationId=a33ab016-465e-3e75-af5f-ed25f078c4c6
com.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getText' in class com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1489 threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/oauth/auth/outbound_nonapplinks.vm[line 48, column 44]
com.atlassian.templaterenderer.RenderingException: org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getText' in class com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1489 threw exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com/atlassian/applinks/oauth/auth/outbound_nonapplinks.vm[line 48, column 44]
at com.atlassian.templaterenderer.velocity.one.six.internal.VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.render(VelocityTemplateRendererImpl.java:109) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor888.invoke(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [?:1.8.0_65]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) [?:1.8.0_65]
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56) [?:?]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60) [?:?]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(Reflect
Anybody can suggest me the best possible way to overcome this. Need to integrate Forum Space into Service Desk as Knowledge Base and by doing so faced the above mention issues. Your any help will be highly appreciated.