Hi,
I'd like to automate the change in a "planned start" custom field (date type) of a ticket depending on the modification of the due date of this ticket, taking into account the estimated time necessary to complete the task.
Exemple :
Ticket_300, due date is Monday January the 20th.
Time tracking remaining estimate time is 1 week.
Custom filed "planned start" field is set at Monday January the 13th (1 week from the due date).
If I move the due date to January the 27th, I want the "planned start" custom field to be automatically updated to January the 20th because it has 1 week of remaining work.
=> Basically I need to subtract a duration from a date and I'm not sure it's feasible.
Especially that the field "issue.timeTracking.remainingestimate" can have multiple unit of time (week,days etc...).
Here is what I tried :
{{issue.dueDate.minusDays(issue.timeTracking.remainingestimate)}}
=> the automation works but no modification is actually made on the ticket.
Some help would be appreciated !
[EDIT]
I added a step where I converted the "issue.timeTracking.remainingestimate" variable into number of days and put it into a newly created variable called "DiffTemporelle".
Then the document suggests I can subtract a number of days from a date like that :
{{issue.dueDate.minusDays(DiffTemporelle}}
Which actually doesn't work...