I am on a premium trial and I see confluence logo on public pages plus a link to login and a button Try confluence for free
How to I remove/manage this information
Hi @Intuitive Code AI and Welcome to the Community
That's not possible without a 'theme' app.
I'm using an app called Scroll Viewport to create my documentation website from Confluence content.
https://docs.emplifi.io/
The best thing about Viewport is that it does not require Anonymous access enabled, so you're more in control of your processes and workflows. It comes with Jira Service Management widget integration so your users can get in touch with your support from the docs (Zendesk widget and others are also supported).
There are other apps that simply put 'skin' over your Confluence content and they require anonymous access enabled: Refined, Spaceraft, etc.
So to be clear
1. I pay and confluence promotes its branding?
2. If I want to remove branding I have to pay to an external service an additional $20 per month?
Dear @Intuitive Code AI ,You would be able to do this once you are on a paid plan. As long as you are a Confluence Admin, navigate to Confluence Administration -> Look and Feel -> Customize Navigation. Change the logo here to a brand-conform one. Since you are on a free trial, you can additionally evaluate a plug-in like Spacecraft Theme for free for 30 days. I work on this app and it allows you to further customize the appearance of your Confluence space, especially if you're aiming for a brand-conform look. It also helps hide native Confluence elements, making your public pages look more like standalone websites, which is great for anonymous access. The plugin is free for 30 days during the trial period.
@Intuitive Code AI
It's not an external service, it's an app that you install on Confluence. Confluence is a platform that you can expand with apps, just like you turn your phone in to a leveling device.
Paid-for branding removal is a common industry practice.
Anyway, don't kill the messenger, I'm a user just like you. And I manage to save $20K a year on product docs using Confluence compared to dedicated docs CMS solutions.
Confluence will take you as far as you want it go.
hi @Intuitive Code AI
Lotje here from Refined.
If you're looking to publish certain pages within your Confluence instance and make them publicly available, it might be worth checking out our Refined for Confluence app.
Our app allows you to build a fully customized site, infused with Confluence content that you want to expose to the public.
If you'd like to see public example sites that our customers have built, you can check out this or this one.
If you would like to get a short demo, feel free to book one with me here.Kind regards,Lotje
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.