Hi Everyone (HNY!)
I have a project in Jira and in that project I have 2 boards . (Two workstreams covered by 2 teams ) There will be times the 2 teams will work on the same ticket probably through sub-tasks. I manage the tickets across the boards through a board filter using labels. If I add both labels to the tickets it will appear on both boards. Using this method how do I distribute the points across the 2 teams as only one board would close it down. I suspect it will appear as closed in both boards but how are the points distributed in this configuration?
We could create individual tickets and push them to the separate teams but it is better to have the info in one story and to complete the story together. We could let people move from one team to another and work on the ticket in the relevant team which is fine as well. I was just interested if sharing a ticket across 2 boards is doable and how the points are managed in this scenario
Thanks