Hello Team,
I am working on integrating Freshservice with Jira Service Management (JSM) and facing an issue with syncing the priority field. In JSM, I have set up an automation rule as follows:
Event: When an issue is created, an action is triggered to use a lookup table, where the keys are "Urgent," "High," "Medium," and "Low," corresponding to numeric values 4, 3, 2, and 1, respectively.
Action: The next step is a web request to create a ticket in Freshservice. In the custom data for the web request, I am trying to pass the priority value using this syntax:
"priority": "{{priorities.get(issue.priority.name)}}"
However, when I validate the web request, I am receiving the following error for the priority field:
"field": "priority", "message": "It should be one of these values: '1, 2, 3, 4'", "code": "invalid_value"
It seems like the value passed for the priority field isn't matching the expected values (1, 2, 3, 4). Could anyone assist me in resolving this error and ensure that the priority value is properly passed to Freshservice?
Thank you in advance for your help.