How to make a new page a "parent" page. I like to reorder some pages to make them children of the top parent page. I know the child list makro, but first I have to declare a page being a parent. Hot to do so?
Hi @Rüdiger Opitz
In a Confluence space you are creating pages and other contents but you are not specifying during the creation that this content will be parent or not. It is just the content organisation which will conduct to the fact that the content will be "parent".
You just have to create page and reorganize/reorder them to fit to the structure parent-children you have in mind.
Here is the document to organize content : https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/move-copy-and-hide-pages/
Regards,
Hi @Rüdiger Opitz and welcome.
Attaching visual aid to @Cyrille Martin answer
Create a page and then drag and drop them around at will. You can drop page A onto page B thus turning page B into a parent.
That's it, thank you vey much. I am sorry, I know Confluence from older versions where no drag and drop was possible. But now it is TOO EASY ;-)
Ruediger
It was a long time ago
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.