Hello Community,
I am developing a Connect app for Confluence, and I have configured a postInstallPage in atlassian-connect.json like this:
"postInstallPage": {
"url": "/get-started",
"name": {
"value": "Get Started"
},
"key": "post-install-get-started"
}
Currently, when the postInstallPage is opened, the browser tab title shows "Get Started - Confluence." However, I would like the title to display the app's name (e.g., "Hello World - Confluence") instead of the static "Get Started."
I’ve already checked the following:
<title> in the HTML file of /get-started is correctly set to "Hello World"
Despite this, the tab title still seems to use the value from the name field of the postInstallPage configuration in atlassian-connect.json.
Question:
- Is it possible to customize the tab title for the
postInstallPage dynamically when it is opened via the Manage Apps "Get Started" button? - If yes, how can I override or control the title to display the app's name instead?
I would greatly appreciate any guidance or best practices to resolve this.
Thanks in advance!