Dear community,
I am running a Jira project using epics that have stories as children. Furthermore, stories realize a specific feature. Also, the features are realizing the same epic the stories are linked to. So, the hierarchy level is as follows: Epic is realized by features and features are realized by stories. In the Jira Structure view I am able to visualize the hierarchy top down (1 Epic -> 1:n features -> 1:n stories).
When I transfer the structure view to a Gantt-diagram in Jira Plan I can display the stories as children of epics. However, the features are at the same hierarchy level as the epics and there is no option to link the features as children of the epics that they are realizing. Do you know whether there is a way to indicate the features as children of epics in Jira plan, as well? If not, do you know a workaround?
Thanks a lot!