We have integration to JIRA to put a list of assets into JIRA. Then in JIRA service management, we use the JIRA asset panel with a https call into our web app to show details of each asset in the asset panel.
However its stopped working with error message:
(410) Gone. HTTP 410 This API has been deprecated and is no longer available.
The API endpoint is:
https
/your jira domain/rest/assetapi/asset/bulk
The JIRA documentation here https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/assetsapi/rest/api-group-assets/#api-group-assets does not indicate that these methods are deprecated.
(I posted this on reddit also)
What seems strange is that the asset list and the asset panel are still working, just that you can't now push more assets into JIRA because the /bulk endpoint no longer exists. I thought if they were taking away the ability to store assets, then all of it would be broken. This has affected several customers and our test instance. Our test instance is not premium, I don't know what our customers have.