Hi,
I have an automated summary generation on my Jira board. It has Issue type and Date gets printed upon creation ( {{issue.issueType.name}} {{now.jiraDate}} ). But I would like to achieve the following if possible.
1. Is there a way to append a counter at the end of your summary when create a card. For an example if I create a one card IssueType-2025-01-08 and if another card created on the same day IssueType-2025-01-08.01 . Generally, the counter would activate when a card created with the same name.
2. Is there a way to enable the create button without having to type the summary in the UI. We have an automated summary generation but to create the card you have to type something into it. Once the card is saved, It will rename the summary. I would like to be able to create the card without having to enter the summary at the beginning.
Any assistance/advice on the above is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!