like software license information, it should only be seen by high level IT users. how should I do to set fields hidden to some specific people?
Hi @xuyalu , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
In Jira Service Management, you can configure an Issue Security Scheme to restrict who has access / can view the whole issue or ticket, but not at the field level - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
For this, you would need a third party app, like this one which I found searching for 'hide fields' in the cloud hosting - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226365/secure-custom-fields-for-jira-security-permission?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I hope this helps you. Please let us know if you have other questions or doubts.
Best wishes
Hi Xuyalu - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you want to hide fields, you will need an add-on app from the Atlassian Marketplace such as the ScriptRunner Behaviours app. This functionality is not available with out of the box Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.