Hello !
I'm wondering if someone can help me find a solution to an issue I'm trying to resolve. I'm managing a large project and we have a number of Teams (Domains) working on the project (SW Dev, Algorithm Dev, Data, Manufacturing, Project Management, etc).
We're capturing estimates for work effort for tasks in the 'Original Estimate' field in our Jira project.
All taks are also given a Start Date, End Date, etc.
The Domains/teams are all listed under the 'Component' Jira field, and a team is assigned to each task.
I'm trying to create a table (or a graph, whatever) that shows the Sum of the work [Original Estimates] assigned to each Team/Domain [Component] for each calendar month (which I assume could be based on the start date?).
Ideally I'd see something like:
January:
-SW Team, 1000 hours
- Algorithms Team, 500 hours
- Manufacturing Team, 100 hours,
etc etc. for each month of the project.
Is there any way to do this?
Thanks!
Andrew