How can I create "procees management" sample data with sample issues? If i choose "create sample data" i see only scrum, kanban and project management. I have also question how to upload sample data project with sample issues to Jira cloud? I cant find these information in documentation.
hello
you can import sample data to your JIRA with CSV import. you can find the relevant information in the link below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/importing-data-from-csv-802592885.html
Hello,
thank you for your reply. Import is working but I'd like to import project with issues permanently. Other user should click create project->create sample data -> choose procees management (which is unavailable now) and then he will create project with issues automatically without any import. It is possible?
Currently if I create project->create sample data -> project management. I can create project with some sample issues.
Kind regards,
Marcin
hi
you can not create a project with issues automatically but you can import a non-existing project with many issues in it to JIRA.
for this to work you need to specify the project key, project name and project type on your csv file. like this:
Selection_003.png
this will create the project test and import the issues under it.
OK so If I need to open next project with the same issues i will have to import CSV again?
Thanks,
See Andy Heinzer's answer here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Create-Kanban-project-with-sample-data-in-Jira-Cloud/qaq-p/904789
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.