I have a process where I download wiki pages to a folder. Now I want to extend it to blog posts and custom content (specifically questions and answers). The page files are named after the page ID.
I wonder if blog post and custom content IDs can coexist with page IDs without being mangled (i.e. pages, blog posts and custom content share the same ID range).
EDIT 1
I would like to clarify myself. I use REST API to download pages into an HD folder. I download many at once and then split the downloaded JSON files into individual files where each file is named after the page ID.
Now I want to extend this process to blog posts and custom content and wonder if I can do it in the same folder as pages, i.e. I wonder if the page IDs can clash with blog post IDs with custom content IDs.