I have added the space to Jira via the "Project page" button

What does it mean?
All users on Jira project (name "team manag)" could see the titles of each page. But each of these pages could be opened according to the eccess that was configured by me before.
I hope it works in that way.
For more info:
I have two groups on jira and the same on Conf:
1. Devs group
2. QA group
So I hope it works in that way
All two groups could see the full-page branches: (not the content, just the titles)

However, opening some pages' content would be possible according to the Confluence configuration. Let's say this is the way of the restrictions per each team (Devs and QA) that was configured on Conf (see the screen)

So we will get to the next situation:
All of the teams (QA + Devs) could see all the title branches (via the Jira button "Project page") but Dev team could open the content of the "Current situation of the project" page only. And the QA team could open just the content of the following pages: "1-2-1 Max" and "1-2-1 Eugene".
It would be great to hear from you guys ^_^
Am I getting the "Jira + Conf flow" right?