Dear Support!
We would like to use the Jira Mobile on iPhone 15 devices.
I've created the project and set up a form for easy ticket creating, however we found an issue with the mobile app.
If we try to upload an already existing photo/screenshot from the Photos album, after the upload finishes, it shows 0 kb and it cannot be opened.
If we take the photo from Jira Mobile itself, it works, however this approach is not suitable for us.
I have granted ALL permissions to the JIRA Mobile app, however accessing Photos is not listed as an option, as far as I know, the permission should be requested for each selected photo upon selecting them to upload in JIRA, but it doesnt work.
Basically we can only upload pictures, if we take them directly in JIRA app.
The website version of JIRA works, however it is poorly optimized for small devices such as iPhones, therefore we would like to avoid using it.
I tried reading previous forum topics, but none of them had a solution, which is kind of alarming.
Thank you in advance!