I made my first post here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/How-to-add-collaborators-not-agent-to-JSM/qaq-p/2908232And for some reasons all the answers were flagged as "accepted" without me clicking so. Who set them as accepted? Why is that being done. It should be the creator of the post to decide wether his issue was solved or not.
Hi Claude and Welcome to the Community!
Answered questions are also reviewed by other Community Leaders. If someone who asked a question, forgets to accept an answer or a Community Leader comes across a good answer that has not been accepted, they can do so in their role of Community Leader.
Jeroen
Hi Claude - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Not sure who or why it was marked accepted, but I have turned those off for you. In the future, you should be able to simply click the button when it is green to unaccept.
I see. Thank you for your explanation
Hi Jeroen,Thank you for explaining that to me. I appreciate the quick reply!Claude.
You are welcome!
You're welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.