I created a backup of my project in Jira on 01/07/2025 However, after checking the file, I noticed that only one issue was logged, while the project actually had 100 issues. Also, all attachments and comments are missing. This has severely affected my work because important issue data is missing.entities.xml.
- entities.xml
- Exported: Tue, Jan 7, 2025 2:03:09 am GMT
- bởi : 712020:50c64548-9a07-4377-9f84-4a2b40958f08 ( casmis_admin )
- Export to: cloud
- Version: 1001.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build #: 100277 Build Date: Mon Jan 06 20:18:52 GMT 2025 Server ID: 320dbd99-1c4c-4016-8c78-dffc43cd884a
- URL cơ sở : https://royal-solution.atlassian.net
- Default language : Vietnamese (Vietnam)
Database Stats : 1 Projects : 30 Custom Fields : 111 Workflows : 65 Users : 93 Groups : 16 Attachments : 0 Comments : 0
I needed assistance to restore all the missing issues and make sure the backup was working correctly. Please provide detailed instructions or technical support to solve this problem.
Best regards, Quan Nguyen