I recently created a Knowledge Base linked to our incident reporting form. The first stage was to create and publish a load of new articles for user consumption but I'm struggling with the limitation of only three visible articles via the incident reporting form. Some of the KBAs relate to our largest application so there will be potentially be a lot of articles with similar labels, making it difficult for people to find the right article.
What I'd like to do is create a KB/FAQ portal that consolidates all KBAs and has categorisation capabilities to assist with solution identification. Ideally I'd like to utilise existing Confluence functionality if available but I'm open to an app if existing Confluence functionality is not available. I'm currently investigating Content Formatting Macros (Kolekti), KARMA Page Builder for Confluence and Scroll Viewport for Confluence but pricing for some of the apps seems excessive for creation of a KB consolidation page / help centre.
I don't really want to direct people to the Confluence knowledge base space bc I think it will be difficult for some of our users to navigate the space and find what they need so I think a formatted page with good search capabilities that displays all available articles by category would be best.
I'm a newbie with Confluence and have tried to find an article or community page to assist but I'm struggling with finding the right content so if anyone has any recommendations or experience in this area, I'd love some advice 
Thanks.