Are there any feature requests for allowing users to @mention within a whiteboard?
Hi @Brian Taylor ,
I'm guessing we're talking about mentions within text that's placed directly on the whiteboard? As you can mention users within whiteboard comments.
Anyway, there doesn't seem to be open suggestion for it (JAC search query) but you can reach out to Atlassian Support to do additional scan of open feature suggestions and, potentially, open a new suggestion.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas is there any bugs encountered recently? I created a whiteboard and added some comments. My colleague is able to reply and @mention me, but I can not do the same. We already tried page reload, another browser. Unfortunately, nothing helped. The issue happens in this particular whiteboard, in other ones I am able to tag everyone. Thank you in advance for your help!
Kind regards,
Iuliia
P.S. worth to mention: the described limitation applies only for the threads of comments containing more than 2 replies. Is there any constrain set for the comments number?
@Iuliia there are no open bugs that I'm aware of. However, I've also experienced some issues on particular whiteboards (not really regarding commenting though). On other whiteboards, everything would work as expected.
If that's happening on only this one whiteboard, I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support as they could have a deeper background check and maybe find the root cause.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.