I realise this is only visible to admins, but it will still be confusing for all of them, since we have no intention of using it, and it being visible makes it look like we are or should.
Hi @Melissa McMahonBy following below path. you can restrict the visibility of company hub in confluence navigation bar.You set the restriction in the Hub permissions.Settings>>Security>>Hub permissionsThanks,Sanam
Thank you for the answer, but I'm guessing that is only available if you've created and published a Hub? As I don't have this option in my Security settings (only Global and Space permissions). Any other options?
Hi @Melissa McMahon
Based on this article, Hub is only available for Premium and Enterprise tiers. HOWEVER, it does, annoyingly, appear on in the bar of Confluence Standard which it seems you have.
If you can't see the Hub permissions as outlined on my screenshot, it's probably because you see Hub in the Standard's UI but, as you cannot use it, you cannot hide it...
I can confirm that on my private Confluence (Standard) I see Hub in the bar but have no permissions settings menu for it.
/facepalm - because I know my answer is not helping, just explaining what I think is going on
However, Company hub is available for only premium and enterprise tiers and it's permissions. Please check your subscription plan.
Thank you, yes, I was aware what was going on, was just hoping there was a way around it
If it's the 'presentation' use case that drives your need, you can do it like we do on our public docs site.
I am aware it's only available for those tiers - which is why it's frustrating that it's impossible to remove the display of the feature, which is basically a (mis-leading) advertisement, as my less experienced admin users assume it's something we can have with our current tier
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.