I created a new workflow, linked it to our 2 projects and moved issues in these project to the new workflow. The workflow is active now but in the issue view screen we can not see the status field and we can not change the status of the issues. The status values in the work flow have no transition IDs. Is that why I can not see the status field in the screen? I tried to add transitions in the workflow but as the workflow is active I can not edit it. I created a draft of the workflow and could add the transitions in this draft workflow but I can not copy them to the original workflow where I have the 2 projects. I also created a new project and linked it to this draft workflow. Before this change of workflows, the default workflow of this new project was jira default workflow and I could see the status field in the issue view screen but after the change of the workflow I can no longer see this field as there are transitions in the workflow. So, I don't understand how this status field will appear in the screens. When I choose "more actions - where is my field - status" I don't see any problem, It says it that "the status field should be present on the form that I'm viewing". So, how can I add the status field to the issues on the projects in the new workflow? And how can I add transitions to my active workflow? Do I need it?