Hello,
My JIRA software project has disappeared. Last week, I was accessing it normally, but now it has stopped working and shows the following message:"It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments, then try again."
The JIRA link is: https/truckapp.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/NE/boards/3/backlog
Hello @Newsis Sistemas
Have you waited some time and retried?
Since your post tags indicate you are on the Free version you would not be able to open a support request. I have tagged this post to raise it to the attention of the Atlassian support team.
Yes, I've tried.
You should hear back from Atlassian support within 2 business days.
Thank u
Does somebody can help me?
Hello @Newsis Sistemas ,
It looks like you were already able to get ahold of our chat team they have transferred your request to our customer advocates team to take a closer look at the account details.
The follow up actions will be addressed in the following support request and I am working on getting you synced up with a advocate now:
Regards,Earl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.