Dear all
I am looking for a solution to remove a part of the description field in new requests created by email. This part is a table with several rows & columns containing images and text.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Fabrice
Hi Fabrice,
Thanks for raising your query on community.
I kindly suggest taking a look at this article, and if it doesn't address your question, I'd be happy to create a support ticket on your behalf to ensure we can assist you efficiently.
Regards,Anusha A
Hi @Fabrice Gantois would it be possible to provide an example of what you are trying to do? Here are the Smart Value Text operations available to you if that would help.
Smart Value Text Operations
Hope that helps.
Hi DanThanks for your attention.Below is an example, I don't know if it's understandable?For this reason I also join the xml extraction a problem with the table to be removed.
1° join file : screenshot of the issue
2° join file : screenshot of the xml file of the issue (I don't find how insert file in this answer)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.