In Jira JQL Query I need to filter the tickets like the "Components" field is set to "code" but later on it has changed to "evaluate". I need JQL Query to filter the Jira tickets.
Hi @Asmath Basha
This is not an option a the field component has not historical search option.
For this you would need to use API and get the changelog of an issue to see this information.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-changelog-get
Hi @Asmath Basha and welcome to the community,
History searches do not support the 'component' field, thus you can't search with the "CHANGED" operator. Perhaps you could use smart values within an automation to get these results, but I haven't try it to be honest.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- , Thanks for your reply.
Here I am filtering the whole tickets in which the components values has changed from code to evaluate. By using API can we able to do for a specific project tickets?Kindly give your valuable suggestion on this.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- thanks for your reply.I will try using the smart values in Automation.
Hi @Asmath BashaCould you please try to change the existing filter query like replace the component value code to evaluate?
Can you share screenshot, details.
As mentioned by me and @Alex Koxaras -Relational- , the component field doesn't support history.
To have this done with automation, you need a custom field, like a text field.
Then based on the component field changing from "code" to "evaluate", set this custom field to code.
Then you could create a jql on finding these issues, by using JQL:
component = evaluate and custom-text-field ~ code
Hi @Sanam Malleswari , thanks for your reply.Can you share the query for this. It will be helpful for me to frame the query accordingly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.