Hello community!
I have the following question/task and need some help with it:
Let's say I have multiple spaces A to D, and, respectively, also multiple companies A to D. In space A I have my original pages and content saved; only company A has access to space A. Company A has access to all the other spaces B to D.
Now, with the other spaces, each company has access to their own space, ie. company B has access to space B, and only space B. Same goes for company C and D. Next, I want to include pages from space A to all the other spaces, the content should stay dynamic, so I can change it in space A and it automatically updates in all the other spaces. It is important that the access should stay restricted for space A for all other companies (B to D).
Is there a way to do that? I know the include page macro does not work because of its limitation in regards to space permissions and page restrictions.
Any help is much appreciated.