In customer replies, how do i show the time when responding to ticket?
I am referring the message variables such as ${issue.summary} etc etc that I put in the default email template.
How can I display the time?
Thanks
Hi Dickson Han,
please tell me briefly.
In JIRA when responding to ticket like edit,comment any updated that will be shows in activity tab there all user activity , history and comment,all like etc.
Hi Sriram,
Perhaps I wasn't too clear on my question, please refer to the picture below, on the bottom right under the list of message variables, there isn't a variable where i can insert the time, is there a page where I can find all the message variables? I am doing all these so that my customer can know what date and time the ticket was updated etc, while I understand that simply visiting the ticket page would show them all of these, I want to easily let them know in the email replies that their ticket is updated.
Thanks!
image2016-12-28 15:3:3.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.