When I see the JQL for the key for the project 'DTE', it gives me the below error
The value 'DTE' does not exist for the field 'project'. How do I solve this issue as a Jira admin
Hi @Vidya VASUDEVAN
This error typically occurs when the project key 'DTE' doesn't match any existing project in your Jira instance or if you don't have the necessary permissions to access the project. Here’s how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue as a Jira admin in Jira SaaS:
Verify the Project Key:
Check Your Permissions:
Check if the Project Is Archived:
Search Using Project Name (Optional):
project = <span>"Project Name"</span>
Contact Atlassian Support:
You might also want to refer: Manage project permissions
Kind Regards
Utkarsh
Hi @Vidya VASUDEVAN, I suggest you check the project permission and grant permission to yourself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.