I'm trying to create a new issue type (task) to my project - but it's greyed out and wont let me?
Any reasons for this? Is there a maximum number you can create as it only lets me when i delete an existing one. whats the workaround for this ?
Hi @Lauren Moat,
I am not aware of any limitation on the number of issue types available to a project (the only one I do know is that you can only have 1 sub-task issue type in team managed projects, but it does not look as if that's what you are looking at).
Could you provide a bit more details: what type of project are you trying to add an issue type to (team or company managed)? From what screen are you trying to do this (great if you could share a screenshot)? Do you have the necessary permissions?
Hey Walter, thanks for your response
its team managed project.
will attach screenshot below where you can see its greyed out
I do also have necessary permissions, as i create them all - but can only create a new one when ones deleted
Sorry to keep asking additional questions, but based on the issue types I see there it does not look like Jira (Software). Is this a business project? JSM? Just trying to reproduce this and I don't see the same limitation in any project I have in my test instance ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.