Hi,
I'm using Structure and it looks like it filters old Jira issues although I don't have such a filter. Any idea?
Thanks
Hi @Amiads , thanks for your question.
Please can you share a little more information?
What is the scope of the Structure?
Was it working before and stopped?
Can you share a screen of the Structure or the configuration of what you'd like to see?
Best wishes
Thanks for your response.
We have a Jira Cloud SW project "R&D" to manage our tasks and I built a Structure with the following 4 generators:
Insert Issuse: project = "R&D" AND issuetype = story
Group by Sprint
Filter issues: assignee in (...)
Add sub-tasks
For some reason, some of the stories that satisfy all the generators are not displayed in this Structure. I noticed that all the missing stories are old and have not been updated for the last year. Is it possible that this is the reason for the drop or could it be something else?
Thanks,
Amiad
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.