Several members of my team have recently reported that they are not able to assign a customer as the reporter of a ticket the agent created themselves. They only see other agents listed, and are unable to see any customers even when they type in the name. I on the other hand am able to see all the customers. This only just started in the last couple of weeks.
For one of my senior staff, I made him to the jira-admins group and that suddenly gave him access to add customers as reporters. He was already an Administrator on the specific project though.
Around the same time this happened, we noticed other changes appearing in Jira, so I am guessing it is tied to an update Atlassian released. The resolution screen had some very annoying UI changes at this time.
I'm a novice when it comes to configuring Jira, so I hope someone can help guide me on where to look for whatever setting this is that changed.
Thank you!