Hello!
I want to list all pages from the space that have statuses, e.g. "Draft" and "Published". The output format would preferably be a list, with the following parameters displayed for each list item (page): page name, status, and last updated date. The list could be sent via email or displayed on another Confluence page.
I've tried so far:
- Creating an automation rule that would use "Then: Lookup pages" with desired matching statuses, but there is no way to choose to filter pages by status there, only by Author, Created, and Last updated parameters.
- I also found an if condition for automation rules where "Page status is one of", but I couldn't find a way to filter lookup pages with it and create a table from them.
- Found several monetary workarounds to solve this problem in different ways like using CQL, macros, and plugins, but I'm on a budget.
Please help to find a solution to the problem if it exists, page statuses functionality in Confluence is relatively new.