Request on CURL
curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d "{\"message\":\"Help What do I do now\"}" https://<mydomain>:7990/<directory>
The request works fine to flask / Python with CURL and Postman
Tried IssueData / Custom etc
Header content-type : application/json
( which it is correctly formatted )
Server is Flask on Python ( correct SSL certs, not that )
As above works fine on CURL / Postman and can even web browse if allow GET
Firewall OK, Tested and can see it passing
Always get the error when using SEND WEB REQUEST on Jira
Unable to publish the web request - received HTTP status response:
Error found in the HTTP body response:
FYI
Flask is accessible from Jiras servers and is not blocked by firewall rules
SSL Certs good, I have bought them and work with CURL, Postman and Chrome ( on Get )
CURL and Postman work without issue
If I try the https SEND WEB REQUEST I get a 500 error ( Not from Flask )
If I change that to HTTP, then save I get the same error ( but 502 and with a Squid error )
Which says to me the fault is with Jira/Atlassian
( Squid is doing something funky as middleware )
Unfortunately, Only Atlassian can supply a solution to this issue