Hello everyone,
I have a few questions regarding the ConfiForms Field Definition: type=File/Attachment.
Question 1
I created a record with "File ID=1 containing the file File1.txt." Later, because the content of "File1.txt" was updated, I edited the record with File ID=1 and re-uploaded "File1.txt." Observing the Attachments section in the backend of this page, I noticed that "File1.txt" has a versioning concept (as shown in Figure 1-1). However, the ConfiForms interface always lists all the historical versions (as shown in Figure 1-2). Is there any way to make it display only the latest version?
* Figure 1-1

* Figure 1-2

Question 2
When I upload files with the same name (e.g., File1.txt) to two different records (as shown in Figure 2-1) and then edit the record with File ID=2 to delete File1.txt (as shown in Figure 2-2), ConfiForms ends up deleting File1.txt from both File ID=2 and File ID=1 (as shown in Figure 2-3). This behavior seems a bit counterintuitive because I only want to disassociate File1.txt from File ID=2, not delete the entire File1.txt file. Is there a way to delete only the File1.txt associated with File ID=2?
* Figure 2-1

* Figure 2-2

* Figure 2-3
