Hi,
I have a few questions regarding the number of issues within a board.
1. I read a post stating that the number of issues within a board was set to increase to 10,000. Do you know if this happened now?
2. If I archive an epic will it archive the tasks and subtasks within that epic also? By archiving will it retain the dependencies structure of my epic?
3. If I archive some of my epics will these be retained in my data when using Google Sheets Jira cloud for sheets?
4. If the archived epics now does not exist within my data (google sheets Jira cloud for sheets) is there a way to get this data? I want a full data set live epics and archive epics?
5. Will my board stop working if it exceeds 5000 issues?
Any help with these questions would really help please?
Thanks so much
Sarah