For a few weeks, my Confluence App on Android started to behave unexpectedly and some changes are lost.
For instance, I create a new page to take my notes and start adding content. Sometimes I switch to another app to copy and paste some excerpts and when I go back to Confluence App, it shows a loading icon. After a few seconds, shows up a banner stating changes have been saved and it scrolls all the way to the top. Every time I switch and come back it is annonying to wait for a few seconds to continue editing.
When I try to scroll down, it starts randomly selecting words in the text and stops scrolling. When the page becomes long it is very annoying.
Usually, I only use: Headings, Paragraphs, Information and Note panels, plus some words in bold nothing out of the extraordinary.
Also, when I save the document finally, and go back to review it, I have noticed half of my notes are completely lost.
This has happened consistently for the last few weeks on all new pages I've created.
The overall user experience is not nice at all. A few months ago I was very happy with it. Now, I feel frustrated and thinking over on switching to another note taking app.
Please help!