Hi,
I just joined bitbucket and tried to login after creating an account, but it gives me the following error msg. I followed a link to this page of bitbucket question filing, from
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Unable-to-login-Bitbucket-We-couldn-t-log-you-in/qaq-p/1896018
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
My login is <email_removed_for_privacy>, using Google login credential.
Hi and welcome to the community!
There was already an existing Bitbucket account with your email address that was marked as dormant.
I went ahead and reactivated it, so you should be able to log in now. Please feel free to let me know if the issue is resolved!
Just a heads up, I removed your email address from your post to protect your privacy as this is a public forum. Atlassian staff can see the email address of your community account, so you don't need to post it.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.